®
72 Hour Proposal Turn Around

Niles Railroad Depot

Niles Railroad Depot is a train station located at 598 Dey St. in Niles, Michigan.  The depot is served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system of the United States.  The Amtrak station is located along the main line east of the former Benton Harbor Branch crossing and west of the former junctions with the South Bend and Air Line Branches.  Amtrak uses the old Michigan Central Railroad station; the current structure was built in 1892 to a design by architects Spier and Rohns, and was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1979 and is also known as the Michigan Central Station.  The Niles station is served by the Wolverine and Blue Water which lead to other stations in Michigan and Indiana before terminating in Chicago.

The Amtrak project had several challenges.  The most difficult of the challenges was finding a close match to the sandstone on the building which originally quarried in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula near Sault Ste. Marie. This quarry was no longer open nor were there any quarries nearby that were still in operation.  After countless attempts to find a matching stone, RAM Construction Services was able to acquire an exact match of sandstone salvaged from a building that was previously torn down.  After we received the stone, the architect indicated the damaged units that were to be replaced.  The use of tenting and temporary heat to install the new stone units was imperative during the restoration 

RAM Construction Services, Inc. recently rescued 12 damsels in distress from the top of a 13-story building along downtown Detroit’s Washington Boulevard. The “damsels” are actually terra-cotta sculptures of female figures called caryatids. The graceful arc of their terra-cotta arms had been architecturally supporting the cornice of the Book Building for just under a hundred years.
Newsome Tower, the old City Savings Bank and Trust Company building located in Alliance, Ohio.
A fatigued portion of the south elevation of the Midland Building fac;ade adjacent to the Lebron James mural In downtown Cleveland was recently secured with engineered safety netting.
Like many structures in the City of Detroit, the Grinnell & Sanders buildings sat vacant along Woodward Avenue for decades. The Grinnell building was originally built in 1908; the six-story terracotta building was designed by Albert Kahn and held the Grinnell Brothers music store until 1981.
In 1959 under the guidance of the Rev. Richard w. Alber the Congregation of Trinity Lutheran Church broke ground on the new suburban campus,
The Degage Ministries Building is located at 144 S. Division and was constructed in 1928 originally as The Moose Lodge. It was listed on the National Register of Historical Places in 1982 as part of the Heartside Historic District.
The Detroit Masonic Temple is the world's largest Masonic Temple. Located in the Cass Corridor of Detroit, Michigan, at 500 Temple Street, the building serves as a home to various masonic organizations including the York Rite Sovereign College of North America.
RAM Construction Services was awarded the opportunity to partner with Sachse Construction and McIntosh Poris to assist with the restoration of the former Detroit Fire Department headquarters located on the northeast corner of Washing Boulevard and West Larned Street that was built in 1929.
The Book Tower is arguably one of the most prominent structures in the Detroit skyline. Designed by Louis Kamper, the Book Tower construction was completed in 1926.
After sitting vacant for nearly a decade, RAM Construction has partnered with Christman to begin the vast restoration of the gorgeously ornate Old Wayne County Building.
The Berdan Building in Toledo, OH was originally constructed in 1901-1902 for the Berdan company, which at its’ peak, was the largest wholesale grocer between New York and Chicago. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
The Towers complex located on the southeast end of Central Michigan University’s’ campus consists of two nine-story and two seven-story buildings, which houses more than 2000 students. It was designed by Roger Allen and Associates of Grand Rapids, who built most of Central Michigan University's buildings.
The Professional Plaza Tower, also known as the 'Hammer and Nail' building due to its two iconic illuminated signs (now removed), is a high-rise building located at 3800 Woodward Avenue in Midtown Detroit, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2016.
The Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA) is located in the Midtown neighborhood of Detroit, Michigan.  Built in 1927, the DIA is one of the premier art museums in the United States and houses more than 60,000 famous works of art.  Pieces range from Vincent van Gogh’s self-portrait to murals depicting Detroit industry by Diego Rivera
Cleveland-based KeyCorp is one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies. RAM Construction Services was contracted to remove and replace nearly 25,000 lineal feet of sealant on the exterior panels, 21,000 square feet of façade cleaning, and special protection over the anodized aluminum at the windows.
This new facility includes a six-story, 164-room hotel with stunning views of the Ohio River. It is located above a two-story, 1,100-seat multi-purpose performance space with other typical supporting amenities located in an event space and hotel setting.
Located in downtown Grand Rapids, The Morton House was once a hub for visitors to the area when it was erected in 1896. The multi-storied hotel at the corner of Monroe and Ionia had street level shops showcasing some of the country’s finest imports of the late nineteenth century.
Contact Us
We're here to help.

Founded in 1918: RAM Construction Services is the
oldest and most experienced waterproofing and
restoration contractor in the United States.

Michigan
Livonia (Corporate):
13800 Eckles Road
Livonia, Michigan 48150
Phone: 734-464-3800
Fax: 734-464-1766
Grand Rapids:
4592 40th Street SE
Kentwood, Michigan 49512
Phone: 616-957-3679
Fax: 616-957-7778
Detroit:
719 Griswold St, Suite 250
Detroit, MI 48226
Phone: 313-965-6750
Fax: 313-965-6743
Ohio
Cincinnati:
4710 Ashley Drive
West Chester, Ohio 45011
Phone: 513-297-1857
Fax: 513-671-0931
Cleveland:
100 Corporation Center Bldg #4
Broadview Hts., Ohio 44147
Phone: 440-740-0100
Fax: 440-740-0901
Minnesota
9937 Goodhue Street NE
Blaine, Minnesota 55449
Phone: 763-792-6713
Fax: 763-792-6601