Originally constructed in 1934 by renowned Cleveland based architecture firm Walker and Weeks.
The Lofts apartment complex is located at 26 Sheldon Blvd SE and was constructed in 1924 originally as a Medical Arts facility.
This 3 Century old building was originally constructed to hold Grand Rapids Refrigerator Co.
RAM Construction was the prime contractor for the Indiana Department of Transportation project, which required the repair and protection of 11 structures on I-74 between Covington and Veedersburg.
::BLOCK:: ::CONTENT::GALLERY ::BLOCK:: The Lindner Family Tennis Center is located in Mason, OH across form Kings Island and is home to the Western & Southern Open. The stadium houses 16 courts with the center...
On July 15th, 2018, RAM Construction Services began a Gravity Fed Resin project in Sandusky, Ohio. Gravity Fed Resin is a sealer designed to penetrate the cracks on a given structure to prevent water infiltration.
Listed on the National Register of Historic Places, the Minnesota Judicial Center has a long and storied history providing very important and educational services to the people of Minnesota.
Jordan Tower II is a nine story Hi-Rise housing people of Red Wing, MN. This structure was built in 1974 with post-tension cables and concrete making up the frame of the building.
Located about an hour northwest of Minneapolis and sitting along the Mississippi River, St. Cloud State University is one of the largest public universities in the state of Minnesota with over 14,000 students.
The Buhl building is 385,000 square feet and opened in 1925, according to Historic Detroit, which tracks Detroit buildings and architecture history.
The new Wayne County Airport Authority Administration Building was built in order to bring together the Willow Run and Metro Airport operations and Management department under one roof.
Located in Grand Rapids, MI Frederik Meijer Gardens & Sculpture Park opened in April 1995. Since then the facility has grown drastically with approximately 600,000 visitors annually.
RAM Construction Services, Inc. recently rescued 12 damsels in distress from the top of a 13-story building along downtown Detroit’s Washington Boulevard. The “damsels” are actually terra-cotta sculptures of female figures called caryatids. The graceful arc of their terra-cotta arms had been architecturally supporting the cornice of the Book Building for just under a hundred years.
Newsome Tower, the old City Savings Bank and Trust Company building located in Alliance, Ohio.
A fatigued portion of the south elevation of the Midland Building fac;ade adjacent to the Lebron James mural In downtown Cleveland was recently secured with engineered safety netting.
On May 17, 2017, the plans for the new dental clinic received final approval from the City of Cleveland's Planning Commission.
Livonia-based RAM Construction Services has been hired for repairs on the deteriorating central parking deck in downtown Plymouth, which holds about 300 vehicles.
This facility came online in 1950 as a primary treatment quarantine unit. It is a one and a half million gallon wastewater tank that is used as part of the Secondary Treatment plan.
RAM Construction was the successful low bidding on the Florida Department of Transportation project to restore the bridge deck on the Maitland Blvd bridge over Orlando Ave in Maitland Florida.
The New Little Caesars Hockey and Basketball Arena will be home to the Detroit Red Wings and Detroit Pistons. Construction started in the spring of 2015 and was completed in time for the Red Wings Inaugural Season home opener on October 5th, 2017.
Scioto Parking Garage is a 2 story underground parking garage located in Columbus, OH. The parking garage was originally a flat parking lot converted into a two story parking garage with a peninsula/park and underground water fountain with light show on top.
Like many structures in the City of Detroit, the Grinnell & Sanders buildings sat vacant along Woodward Avenue for decades. The Grinnell building was originally built in 1908; the six-story terracotta building was designed by Albert Kahn and held the Grinnell Brothers music store until 1981.
The IDS Center is an office tower located in downtown Minneapolis. When built in 1972, it was the tallest building in the state at 792 feet.
The Mall of America, located in Bloomington, MN, is the second largest shopping mall in the United States.
Founded in 1956, Christ Presbyterian Church of Edina has grown to a congregation of over 5,000 people.
St. Cloud Hospital’s south parking ramp is the most heavily used ramp, as well as the most conveniently located to the main hospital building.
GRCC's Laboratory Preschool is a unique environment. The philosophy behind the new learning center is to seek to engage each child's interests and personal gifts with a weekly schedule full of language arts, music and movement, creative arts activities, as well as challenging science and math games.
University of Michigan’s latest gem is the new Biological Science Building. This new 295,000 Sq. Ft. building will bring together and consolidate multiple science departments as well as the Museum of Natural History under one roof.
This is a unique project combining two adjacent historic buildings coupled with a new construction annex to form an eight (8) story 130 room hotel.
This is a seven story precast parking structure located on the east side of University of Michigan Medical Center, Taubman Center Building.
Detroit Renewable Energy was formed in 2010 with the objective of improving the operating efficiency, safety and reliability of Detroit's existing renewable energy and waste infrastructure.
In 1959 under the guidance of the Rev. Richard w. Alber the Congregation of Trinity Lutheran Church broke ground on the new suburban campus,
Raleigh J. Finkelstein was born and raised on Grand Rapids’ east side. His financial and business acumen helped him and his brothers grow the family business,
Niles Railroad Depot is a train station located at 598 Dey St. in Niles, Michigan. The depot is served by Amtrak, the national railroad passenger system of the United States.
The Degage Ministries Building is located at 144 S. Division and was constructed in 1928 originally as The Moose Lodge. It was listed on the National Register of Historical Places in 1982 as part of the Heartside Historic District.
The Detroit Masonic Temple is the world's largest Masonic Temple. Located in the Cass Corridor of Detroit, Michigan, at 500 Temple Street, the building serves as a home to various masonic organizations including the York Rite Sovereign College of North America.
RAM Construction Services was awarded the opportunity to partner with Sachse Construction and McIntosh Poris to assist with the restoration of the former Detroit Fire Department headquarters located on the northeast corner of Washing Boulevard and West Larned Street that was built in 1929.
Pennsylvania’s Department of Transportation identified dangerous conditions at the SR 281 crossing of the CSX Railroad in Somerset County, PA. The railroad crossing is on a skew and immediately before a traffic light.
RAM construction was subcontract by Blythe Construction to perform bridge deck patching, epoxy overlay and various joint repairs on 7 structures that were included on a paving project for The North Carolina Department of Transportation. The project was located on I-77 and I-485 on the south side of Charlotte.
In April of 2017, RAM Construction Services began a concrete sealer project in the heart of downtown Cincinnati. The scope included Gravity Fed Resin (GFR) to be applied to the deck surfaces of two major entrance ramps along I-71.
In early 2015, MnDOT began a design-build project to completely relocate Highway 53. This 3.1 mile project also included building a brand-new steel-girder bridge over Rouchleau Pit,
RAM Construction Services of Michigan was the successful low bidder on the Indiana Department of Transportation Project B-35724-A, which included structure rehabilitation on 13 Bridges on or over the US-20 Bypass on the south side of Elkhart Indiana.
The Wisconsin Department of Transportation Recently completed roundabout at CTH-Y and I-43 but shortly after the opening of the new interchange and number of accidents occurred and it was determined that the installation of a High Friction Surface Treatment.
District 9 of Pennsylvania’s Department of Transportation received federal funding for a Highway Safety Improvement Project as part of the Every Day Counts funding initiative.
I-80 is a main thoroughfare that carries travelers east and west through Pennsylvania
US Highway 14A serves as a travel corridor between Lead, Deadwood and Sturgis in South Dakota.
Interstate 465, also known as the USS Indianapolis Memorial Highway, is the beltway circling Indianapolis, Indiana and has a total length of 53 Miles.
The Book Tower is arguably one of the most prominent structures in the Detroit skyline. Designed by Louis Kamper, the Book Tower construction was completed in 1926.
After sitting vacant for nearly a decade, RAM Construction has partnered with Christman to begin the vast restoration of the gorgeously ornate Old Wayne County Building.
Arena Place is an 11 story building located next to the Van Andel Arena in Grand Rapids, MI. The building consists of 104 apartment units, 3 levels of parking, restaurants, retail space and commercial offices. This is a very attractive place as it has become home for companies such as Miller Johnson, Meritage Hospitality and Do More Good.
The Berdan Building in Toledo, OH was originally constructed in 1901-1902 for the Berdan company, which at its’ peak, was the largest wholesale grocer between New York and Chicago. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1975.
The Towers complex located on the southeast end of Central Michigan University’s’ campus consists of two nine-story and two seven-story buildings, which houses more than 2000 students. It was designed by Roger Allen and Associates of Grand Rapids, who built most of Central Michigan University's buildings.
United States Environmental Protection Agency Region 5 award winning facility for excellence in Operation and Maintenance; this is a direct reflection of the Ionia Waste Water Treatment Plant staff’s commitment to excellence.
The project was designed to replace older housing within campus and provide housing for those students with special needs. The entire project consisted of a 3 story parking garage, multiple housing units and a mixed used retail/apartment building.
University of Michigan Ross School of Business gets a face lift and a new addition. The existing building was renovated with a new exterior façade and the new facility was constructed including an academic building hosting six floors, nine classrooms, three flat classroom spaces, a career service center and areas for operations.
With the exciting new renaissance that is happening downtown Detroit, the old Brush Park area is about to become part of that. The Scott at Brush Park is the first building of a large residential / retail development. Located off just off Woodward and a stones throw from the new District Detroit Arena Development, this project will bring a lot of new faces to back to the city.
Ziegler Park, named after Cincinnati’s first mayor David Ziegler, is getting a long overdue $30 million facelift. The existing 1.41 acre park is being completely renovated to create a new 400 space below ground parking garage with a green roof to provide usable green lawn space for family fun.
The Professional Plaza Tower, also known as the 'Hammer and Nail' building due to its two iconic illuminated signs (now removed), is a high-rise building located at 3800 Woodward Avenue in Midtown Detroit, Michigan. It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 2016.
Canton Fire Station is a large municipality building equipped with a gym, equipment room, sleeping quarters, wash room, mechanical/electrical room, and a main bay area to house fire trucks.
The Detroit Institute of Arts (DIA) is located in the Midtown neighborhood of Detroit, Michigan. Built in 1927, the DIA is one of the premier art museums in the United States and houses more than 60,000 famous works of art. Pieces range from Vincent van Gogh’s self-portrait to murals depicting Detroit industry by Diego Rivera
The Eastside III is a project that has a below-grade parking structure with residential living spaces above grade. RAM had sever work scopes on this project that were very challenging to complete since most of our areas of work was being used as a lay-down area for other trades. RAM's field crew managed this job flawlessly and allowed them to complete their work in large sections at a time! We are expecting to have this project completed in early July!
RAM Construction Services was the low bidder on the North Carolina Department of Transportation project for the rehabilitation of US 17 bridges crossing the Trent River and the Neuse River. The Neuse River Bridge was opened to traffic in 1999 and only required the removal and replacement of 1 modular joint as a section of the original system had failed and was not repairable.
The Melbourne Causeway carries traffic from mainland Florida over the Indiana River Lagoon to the East Coast Peninsula.
RAM Construction Services was contracted to perform concrete repairs on WSU’s Parking Structure #1. The scope of work included hydro demolition and overhead concrete repairs.
RAM Construction Services began working on an extensive project located in St. Paul, Minnesota.This project is particularly challenging because of the unique schedule restrictions assigned to each structure. High volumes of traffic, unfavorable temperatures, and rain delays all impact when our crew is able to work.
Spectrum Health expanded its Gerber Memorial Hospital in Fremont star ting in 2013, and completing it in 2014. RAM Construction Services worked directly with Elzinga & Volkers to install waterproofing, on air barrier and interior/exterior sealants.
Cleveland-based KeyCorp is one of the nation’s largest bank-based financial services companies. RAM Construction Services was contracted to remove and replace nearly 25,000 lineal feet of sealant on the exterior panels, 21,000 square feet of façade cleaning, and special protection over the anodized aluminum at the windows.
This new facility includes a six-story, 164-room hotel with stunning views of the Ohio River. It is located above a two-story, 1,100-seat multi-purpose performance space with other typical supporting amenities located in an event space and hotel setting.
Grand Valley State University (GVSU) in Allendale, Michigan is a public institution that was founded in 1960. RAM Construction Services teamed up with Pioneer Construction on multiple phases of the project.
Ram Construction Services was hired by Burggrabe Masonry to insulate the entire building envelope (100,000 square feet) with two inches of spray polyurethane foam insulation
Northcoast Behavioral Healthcare facility is located approximately 20 miles southeast of Cleveland in the city of Northfield.
The Akron Spillways Improvement project consists of repairing miscellaneous structural deficiencies at various spillways, dikes, and dams at City of Akron Water Plant source intake structures.
The Detroit-Windsor Tunnel was experiencing deterioration to its concrete ventilation shaft. RAM Construction Services was contracted to perform the restoration which consisted of concrete demolition
Morris Street Bridge over the White River is located south of downtown Indianapolis and was originally constructed in 1928, spanning 652.7 feet. After review of the bridge's structural condition
US 231 Bridge over the Wabash River is located south of Lafayette, Indiana and was selected by the Department of Transportation to have an epoxy concrete overlay placed on the bridge deck
The Fourth of July weekend proved to be an exciting time. RAM Construction Services was contracted to install over 93,000 square feet of an anti-skid epoxy overlay waterproofing system on three
The Lexington Parking Authority recently acquired four parking garages from the city of Lexington. Their Annex garage is a six story deck that incorporates a helix as an exit ramp.
At nearly $1 Billion dollars, the new Vikings Stadium will be one of the most expensive enclosed stadiums in the United States. They broke ground on this project in December of 2013.
On October 10th 2010 the Louisville Arena, located on the Ohio River in Louisville Kentucky, officially opened to the public.
Michigan State University had teamed up with award winning and world renowned Architect and Designer Zaha Hadid Architects to design the innovative and eccentric MSU Broad Art Museum.
Located on the Mobile River in Alabama this 90,000 SF structure shaped like a vessel headed out to sea will anchor the only maritime museum dedicated to the Gulf of Mexico.